When you put your home on the market, Fernando Aramburu Realtor® will hire a photographer to take photos of your home to put on MLS® listings. People say that buyers firs impression it’s crucial. That is why stage your house and prepare it for photos, it’s very important. To ensure good photographs, please consider the following staging ideas.
Remove all photographs, cribs, etc
· Make sure bed is made perfectly
· Set provisionally aside for the photo heaters, clothes, toys, stuffed animals, toy boxes
· Remove all valuable items from the walking closet and side tables
Remove any magnets from the fridge door and items from the top of fridge
· Put away any towels that may be hanging from the oven
· Put away all small appliances! coffee makers, toasters, blenders, crockpots etc. Remove dish racks, sponges, soap, paper towel, clothes and put in cupboards for photos
Remove all family photos, trophies or toys.
· If you have a throw, make sure it is neatly folded and consider putting it away for the photo
Stage the dining table for dinner
· Make sure chairs are neatly tucked in
Everything needs to be put away
. Hair shampoo, conditioner, body wash, soap, toothbrush, need to be put away for photos
. Hair brush, make-up items, soap, sponges need to be removed for photoIn addition, all closets should be neat and tidy and everything needs to be put where it belongs. Also consider not using the kitchen to make fried meals.If you would like any more tips or are looking for a REALTOR® to assist you in the sale of your home, please don’t hesitate to contact me. I am happy to assist you in all of your real estate needs.